...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Candy Corn Dependance

One more week to Halloween...yippee!!!  Not that I am a huge fan of the holiday but I have a sweet tooth that could rival that of a child's so I am mildly excited for all the treats that will be lying in wait for me to eat. :)  It also gives me the excuse I've been wanting to make these....


Source: None via Laura on Pinterest


They're made with candy corn!  UMMM. YUM.

P.S. I had an epiphany this morning about co-dependence (hi my name is Lou and I'm a co-dependant...hi Lou! ha ha) and will be writing a new post regarding it later today.  Can't wait to finally get some of the incessant thoughts out of my head! It's been far too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...