...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cozy Cable Knits

Well our stint of warm spring-like weather seems to be over and done with for now which makes me want to do nothing more than curl up in some warm pjs with a hot cup of coffee and a soft blanket.  A few months ago I was on the hunt for just such a blanket and became OBSESSED with loose cable knit throws!  I searched high and low to find the one I had in my head to no avail (don't you hate that).  While strolling through Macy's I stumbled upon just the one I had been searching for....AND it was marked own 75% I might add.



Mine is a wonderful taupe color.

Here are some other lovely cable knit throws that I might have to have once I own more than a bedroom :)


Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest

One of a kind and sold :(




Have a wonderful...and hopefully warm Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I went to pinterest... and of course I'm so confused. Can these items be purchased??! Obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is from Etsy but it was handmade and sold. The first one is a Martha Stewart from Macy's...they may still have it...$25.00 off of $160.00...yowza! I'm on the hunt for the 3rd one....hold please... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...