...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I have this horrible habit (okay I have more than one horrible habit but lets focus on one for now shall we?) of stuffing anything and everything into my purse including, but not limited to, receipts, gum wrappers, paycheck stubs, 1000s of pens, loose change, etc, etc, etc.  Very rarely do I clean any of it out so by the time my purse has a few miles on it it is weighed down by the sheer amount of trash that's collected in the various pockets.  Another bad habit of mine is I hate, I repeat HATE to clean out my purse.  I usually end up just buying a new purse before I convince myself to just clean out the old one.  Long story short....it's time for a new purse!  :)

My current bag is a tan, leather, across the body bag from Fossil that I love but for my next bag I think I'd like to go with something a bit more substantial that I can throw my book, water bottle and ever growing collection of gum wrappers in.

Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest


Target...score!

Source: target.com via Laura on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest


What do you think?

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...