...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Home sweet home

Searching for a home has got B and I talking about what we want our future home to look like.  While my style is more eclectic, B has a very minimalist style with a focus on the masculine...cowhide rugs, roaring fires, lots of wood, and no, I repeat NO throw pillows haha.  The thought of building a home together is so exciting.  I can't wait to see what it will look like! :)

Lovely cowhide rug.
Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest


I am determined to have a bright white kitchen at least one time in my life! With poured concrete counters of course.

Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest


B and I have both agreed that a farmhouse sink is a must.





How lovely is this reclaimed wood table?  B and I are convinced that we'll be able to make our own.  Such dreamers haha.




B has several demands that he just won't budge on.  #1 any and all staircases must be spiral.




#2 Fireplaces must be excessively large, stone and wood burning.



Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest


#3 Indoor fruit trees are a must. I'm going to have a tough time convincing him that some plants are just eye candy as he believes anything worth growing must be edible.



Source: whmsoft.net via Laura on Pinterest


Have a lovely and warm weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...