...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wanna be

Dating B has stirred in me several thing that have been buried for some time....my love of the outdoors, a comfort in being alone and a creepy sense of humor.  It has also introduced me to wonderfully new things like backpacking, "meandering," and Norway!  The more I get to know about the lovely little place the more obsessed I become with the idea of one day living there.  AND with half of B's family still there (the rest are in England...definite plus to dating him right?!) the possibility of it happening someday is not so far off.  Below are a few things I've come to love about the place and people. 

1. Norwegian waffles with brown cheese...need I say more?

Source: google.com via Laura on Pinterest






3. Grass covered cottages



4. Kransekake...heaven in a crumbly almondy treat



Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...