...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

B, Birthdays, and Beer

This past month was B's birthday.  The big 28 whoop!  We hadn't gone out of town in ages so against my better judgement I peeled myself away from studying and we headed down to Occidental for some wine and beer tasting, Norwegian waffles, and breathtaking views.  I'd never been there before but, after seeing the views from the cabin we stayed in, I figured we'd find something fun to do.  Needless to say we will definitely be going back.  Occidental has all the charm of Napa or Sonoma minus the crowd (and the prices).


 Our Cabin

 View from the balcony.....gorgeous!



Birthday Boy!  Don't mind the noose behind his head.....

The Spread

He's a bit excited...in case you couldn't tell.

Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...