...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Monday, June 6, 2011

Jump for Joy...hopefully

Yesterday I put an offer down on a house that I love love LOVE.  This being my third offer (the first two I was "significantly" outbid on) I'm more than nervous/anxious/biting my nails like a meth addict excited about the outcome.  This little lovely has a fig tree in the backyard, old school mirror like cabinet handles, crank out windows and lattice work all over the place...need I say more?  I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help but dream about all the wonderful things that will (hopefully) live there one day.  Such as.....

A converted sewing machine dining table.  I've already got the base.  Now I just need a reclaimed wood top.



With these chairs.  Except not at $400 a piece....wowza!

Source: amazon.com via Laura on Pinterest


Delicious shades of grey.



Funky wallpapered bathrooms





And fun painted paneling...since there's a wall or two full of it!





Let the frolicking commence!!!!  I hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...