...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Silk Obsession

So you know how some women ahem not me included of course... go through a baby craze/obsession/addiction around 25?  Though I will admit that my voice raises 100 notches into a whistle only dogs can hear when any baby is within 10 miles and I immediately start to imagine what mine will look like and all of the fun things I will teach them while simultaneously blocking out the horror stories of lack of sleep, poopy diapers, and fits as illustrated here, all my mommy friends share with me, I am not quite ready for little feet to pad around my life.  HOWEVER, lately I have been obsessing about what B and my wedding will look like.  Now this wouldn't be such an issue except that B has yet to pop the question and we've only been dating 9 months....details details.  I do love B and cant wait to marry him someday and not have to drive back and forth the 45 miles to each others houses but I think I can wait.  Therefore, we'll chalk this obsession and desire to fill all my Pinterest boards with wedding related items up to my love of style...and silk :)





















Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...