...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For Keeps Sake

Things have been so crazy lately with school, work, friends, church, life, life, life.....haha.  There doesn't seem to be anytime to just stop and think much less CREATE!  I haven't even been able to read any blogs or post to my own.  However, a convenient little California holiday know as Cesar Chavez Day has afforded me the opportunity to peruse a bit this evening.  While catching up on my reading I stumbled upon this little beauty of a post about note books.  No not the spiral bound, lined paper, Trapper Keeper kind, but a sweeter, more personal kind :)  These note books...errr...Books of Notes are filled with sweet letters to loved ones in a stylish format.  As my scrapbook days are long past, perhaps these will serve to house some of my memories and scattered photographs I so desperately need to organize.







Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...