...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Friday, March 4, 2011

Movin on up!

Happy Friday! This week has been a whirl-wind! After much deliberation, stress, mind-changing, and prayer, it turns out I will be moving. God is quite clear when he wants to be. My parents have to tear down my humble little abode because SOMEBODY called the city on them (apparently having a studio in your garage is a no no). So, I am now in the process of finding a nice little house to rent + a roommate to rent it with. Terrifying but exciting at the same time. Kinda makes me want to curl up in a cozy little corner and forget about all the packing, house shopping, and moving I'll have to do. Like this one....

With one of these.....

And these....
(Via Blissfully Domestic)

Have a lovely, stress-free weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OH man! Let me know if you need help with anything! :) Thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...