...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another woman's trash

I am so thrilled! I finally found my project chair! I was browsing through Craigslist the other day and there it was....a perfect little Queen Anne chair that might not even need to be reupholstered. The bf was kind enough to pick it up for me today so, depending on if he can fit it in the backseat of his Civic, tonight it will be all mine :) I have an idea of what I want the end result to look like but have been doing a bit of browsing on-line for additional information. Like most/all human, breathing females I am OBSESSED with Anthropologie (though I can hardly afford to buy much more than a tea light there). Apparently, they have a furniture line...who knew! After much ogling, oohing, and aahhhing, I stumbled upon this little beauty that will now serve as my inspiration piece for my chair. We shall see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...