...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Balanced Diet

Ahhh the end to another weekend...so sad haha. B and I had a fun weekend filled with plenty of vegging, cooking, a trip to the farmers market, and a little football watching on Sunday with the Pops....poor Jets :( I even made it to a few consignment stores, but alas I am yet to find my project chair. It felt so good to be out in the sunshine after all the fog. On Saturday, we picked up tons of fresh, organic veggies at the farmers market and used them in a super healthy and flavorful omelet on Sunday morning. Why is cooking with fresh ingredients so satisfying?

I forgot to pack my camera AGAIN, so the pics I snapped on my phone will have to suffice.


They have a peddle powered carousel at the farmers market...how cute is that!?

B planning his assault on an avocado and cheese burger at Burgers and Brew. He hates pictures so I have to sneak them :)

Me planning my assault on a sauteed mushroom and cheese veggie burger...mmmmm

2 comments:

  1. just saw your blog from elham's page! does that make me a stalker? :) love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's the case then I'm a stalker too cuz I already scoped out your beautiful little blog :) Did you see your in one of my pics! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...