...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Monday, January 31, 2011

In my life....

Happy Monday! I should preface this post by asking for your forgiveness ahead of time for the mushiness :) With the fog creeping along the highway, winding in and out of the withered, leafless trees, Alan Jackson singing "Livin on Love" on the radio, and a weekend just passed filled with friends, food, and fun...I couldn't help it. Looking back on my first few posts, it amazes me how far the Lord has brought me in such a short time. Not that I think all my woes are gone and things will be peachy keen for the remainder of this life. Believe me, I know myself better than to think that the path of sanctification will not be ridden with potholes, berry bushes, and cliffs. However, He has restored in me a hope that I had lost, or nearly lost, after my last run in with Sh*thead. With that in mind, and a wonderful Sunday sermon still filling my thoughts (which subsequently added a new book to my reading list), I must share the 5 things that currently make me smile about B.

He....
1. Is frustratingly honest
2. Uses the word "manlaw" at least once a day
3. Won't eat pork because pigs "eat their own poo"
4. Has at least one hair chronically out of place
5. Can cross one eye and insists on calling me "sugar" when doing so

P.S. Don't you love the Beatles?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...