...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Live and learn

So I have a confession to make.....I live in my parents garage. There I said it! Phew! Haha but no really I do. I moved back home about 6 months ago from my tiny little one bedroom in Midtown to a tiny little garage studio at my parents to save up for a house. Well I've now chickened out about buying (I just cannot commit to living in one place for 5+ years at this moment in my life) so I am now in flux. With school now in session for the next few years I am not sure if I should do the sensible thing and stay at home or do the fun thing and get my own place in Midtown again. In the meantime, and in the spirit of being in the fish belly, I am determined to embrace my current living situation and make my parentally supervised studio as homey and Lou-esque as possible, while sticking to a strict budget of course. Below is my first piece of inspiration....

I have a TON of fun and unique bottles left over from my best friends bridal shower (pictures to come)! I can't wait to make them into functional candle holders!

(Via Cupcakes and Cashmere)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...