...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Friday, February 11, 2011

Birfday

Happy Friday lovelies!

Today is my birthday and I can't wait to spend it with my adorable madre and handsome gentleman caller. I started the day off with a few bday texts from my wonderful friends, an extra large cup of home brewed coffee and eucalyptus honey (honey in coffee is perfection), a call to the credit card company (there's no reason not be productive on your bday) and a blog from my bestie that made me tear up a little...okay a lot. Now I'm off to get ready for lunch and pedicures with my mama, then dinner at Todo Un Poco with B, cant wait!


Have a wonderful weekend and romantic or self spoiling Valentines Day. Whatever fits your fancy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...