...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Boredom is a dangerous thing

For most of my life I have had short hair. However, over the last two years I have been trying desperately to grow it out now that the texture has changed (gotta love them 20's hormones) with the support of my lovely hair dresser who refuses to cut it even when I beg her. Now that it is finally past my shoulders I am getting that darn itch to chop it all off again. You just can't beat the feeling of running your fingers through short hair in the shower...plus you save a TON of money on shampoo. I so wish I had enough courage to do Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta short but I dare not in case I am harboring a frightening mole under my locks :) Below are a few ideas in case I get the nerve to actually chop it off. What do you think?

(Bottom left via Cup of Joe)

4 comments:

  1. You could totally rock the Natalie Portman 'do! You definitely have the right features. About six years ago I cut mine short like Emma Watson's up there! It's hair - it always grows back. I say go for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it' only hair and that you definitely have the right look for it! Like how Aryn used to cut her adorable friend Jessica's hair! Either way youre gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, what editor do you use for collages? Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I use Snag-it...super easy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...