...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Monday, February 7, 2011

Classic Beauty

Etsy is fast becoming my favorite spot for jewelry ogling. They have so many original, vintage, and classic pieces, many of which are one of a kind. I stumbled upon these delightful hoops today that I think I might just have to have. They're a fun spin on your everyday run of the mill hoop, with a slight hammered oval shape and fun swirly clasps.


I find myself always heading towards the more simple pieces even though I secretly wish I could pull off the bolder pieces like Anthropologie's In the Rough Earrings.

My best friend is Persian and wonderful and always has something deliciously exotic and edgy hanging off her ears or around her neck (often from Iran....jealous!). Though she did convince me to wear this fun and funky piece at her wedding this July. How kind is she??? Anthro bridesmaid dresses AND necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...