...when life seems dark, stinky and unfair

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Grey Days

Perhaps it's the damp and dreary weather lately, but I just can't seem to get enough of grey walls. I am once again wrestling with the idea of buying a house and have started to look, albeit casually, for a little place to maybe, just maybe call my own. Home shopping, for me at least, always gets the creative juices going and sends me spiraling off into the great interior decorating unknown. I think I may have to have at least one grey room in my (hopefully near) future home. Below are a few images from around the web that particularly inspired me. I especially like the pops of vibrant red in the room below and dream of adding some rich dark woods and soft fur blankets to drape over the bed.....

(Via Windlost)

(Via Mochatini)


(Via Houzz.com)

Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...